about studying in Denmark | Universities
follows you can find a list of suggested sites about
Denmark and an almost complete list of all the Universities
about studying in Denmark:
sites in Denmark:
- Colleges, Private Universities and Schools in Aarhus
Colleges, Private Universities and Schools in Copenhagen
Dalum Technical College: College of Food and Technology
Haderslev Statsseminarium: State institute of Teacher Education and Educator Training
National Film School of Denmark: The National Film School of Denmark is a state school, financially supported by the Danish Ministry of Cultural Affairs.
Royal School of Library and Information Science: The Royal School of Library and Information Science is a higher education institution responsible to the Danish Ministry of Cultural Affairs for education, research and development to the highest level in the field of Library and Information Science (LIS).
Roskilde University: Roskilde University is a state university founded in 1972 with the objective of providing research and education at the highest level in the fields of natural science, social science and the humanities.
Vejlby Agricultural College: situated in the heart of Denmark, on the peninsula of Jutland in Denmark's second-largest city, Aarhus.
Univeristy of Aalborg: it was inaugurated in 1974 as the fifth Danish University.
Univeristy of Aarhus: university based in Aarhus, Jutland, Denmark. It was founded in 1928 and has over 20,000 students.
Univeristy of Copenhagen: The University of Copenhagen is the largest institution of research and education in Denmark.
Univeristy of Southern Denmark: The University of Southern Denmark was formed in 1998 by the merger between Odense University, Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering and South Jutland University Centre.
- Aarhus School of Architecture
- Aarhus School of Business
- Aarhus School of Social Work: The School of Social Work in Aarhus was established in 1957. At present the school admits 195 students every year.
- Aarhus Technical College
- National Institute for Social Educators: The training course at Peter Sabroe Seminariet aims at fulfilling the objective of the training of social educators in Denmark which is based on social responsibility engaged by our socii-educational tradition.
- University College of Aahrus
return to Top